Hayman Coffee

Blue Mountain Coffee: Good to brew w/ Keurig K Cup machine?

Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, Blue Mountain coffee, Jamaican coffee, Kona coffee, Hawaiian coffee, K Cup, Keurig K Cup coffee maker, Keurig coffee maker, Keurig single serve coffee maker, keurig 2.0

If you’re a coffee connoisseur, we’re sure that you must have heard of the Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee (i.e. the best Jamaica coffee). It is one of the most expensive, rarest, and best coffees in the world. The coffee originates from the Blue Mountains of Jamaica, which are located between Kingston and Port Antonio and rise to an altitude of 7,500 feet above sea level. These are the highest mountains in the Caribbean, and their warm, humid climate is ideal for growing Arabica coffee. 

Why is Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee so expensive? 

There are several reasons that contribute to the high cost of this coffee:

  • About 80% of the coffee harvested is sent to Japan, leaving only 20% for the rest of the world.
  • Growing space is restricted; these beans can only come from one of a handful of designated spots in Jamaica.
  • It takes about 10 months for Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee to fully mature, which is twice as long as the typical coffee crop. Harvesting is also difficult because coffee trees are typically grown in clusters, often atop steep mountains, making it difficult for workers to reach them.
  • For the sake of quality assurance, only the finest coffee is selected for sale.

Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee's reputation for excellence stems from its clean, refined flavor. Jamaican Blue-mountain coffee beans are often mentioned as a must-try for coffee enthusiasts alongside the also well-known Kona coffee beans from Hawaii (i.e. the best Hawaiian coffee). Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee is possibly the best coffee in the world, because of its unique flavor profile, which is a result of the rare occurrence of a particular combination of factors such as the abundant sunshine and plentiful rainfall found in Jamaica.

Jamaica is not only a stunningly gorgeous country, but it also produces some of the world's finest coffee thanks to its abundance of high-quality Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee beans. Your preconceived notions of coffee will be completely upended by just one sip of Jamaican Blue Mountain beans. Indulge in some Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee beans, and you'll feel like you've been whisked away to the tropical paradise that is Jamaica.

What is the best way to brew Blue Jamaican Coffee?

There have never been so many ways to brew a cup of coffee, and every coffee drinker has their own preferred method. If you’re a true fan of the Keurig K Cup coffee maker, you can choose Hayman’s coffee pods compatible with the Keurig coffee maker.

Each beautiful box comes with 18 Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee pods prepared with the most delicious fresh roasted specialty coffee you can imagine. Try it and discover a unique world of aromas and flavors that will make your days truly special!

Why choose Hayman’s coffee pods for your Keurig single serve coffee maker?

1) We handle production with care - Production is handled with the utmost care. The Hayman team has amassed deep knowledge through years of formal education and on-the-job training. Our specialty coffee receives the care it deserves because of our unwavering dedication to quality. Expert craftspeople at Hayman work together to bring you premium coffee.

2) We ensure very high quality - Unfortunately, most of the coffee sold today is roasted and ground months before the day it is effectively consumed. At Hayman quality always takes priority and this is why all our coffee is freshly roasted on the same day it is shipped. This is a very rare approach in the coffee industry.

3) We offer quick shipping - We ship Monday to Friday and take no longer than one business day to process your order. If you order on a Monday, your order will be shipped on that same day or maximum on Tuesday, to guarantee that you get not only the best coffee in the world, but also the freshest one.

4) We focus on the needs of each individual customer - This means that each order is prepared specifically with each individual customer in mind. Hayman does not aim to become a mass-market company. We focus on serving a demanding niche market, who focus on quality above all else and want to experience the finest pleasures in life, and the best coffee beans in the world are certainly one of them to millions of coffee lovers out there. 

Click here to learn more about our fresh roasted Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, considered by many to be among the best coffee in the world, and now also available as coffee pods compatible with Keurig single serve coffee maker (including Keurig 2.0 models)*. Order now, we offer free worldwide shipping! 

* Keurig and K-Cup are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. unrelated to Hayman®. Our pods are not created or sold by Keurig®.