This convenient coffee collection includes one top representative from each of the world’s main coffee producing regions: Americas, Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The pack includes the specialty coffees Honduras Finca La Valentina, Kenya Kamwangi AA - Kirinyaga, and Papua New Guinea Kindeng Mill (3 boxes with 100g/3.5oz, 200g/7oz, or 20 Nespresso compatible pods of each coffee).
Our product combo offers you:
- MORE FOR LESS - Purchasing these 3 coffees together will save you 25-50 Euros (or your currency equivalent) versus buying them separately.
- A DELIGHTFUL DISCOVERY JOURNEY - Learn how the unique characteristics of each region impact the aroma and flavor of each coffee.
- A TIME-SAVING OPTION – Let us choose the most exciting coffee combinations for you and save you the time required to research our large coffee collection.
- FAST TASTE-MATCHING - Try multiple coffees at once and find your perfect match(es) faster.
Honduras Finca La Valentina – Product details:
- 100% Honduras Finca La Valentina coffee.
- Origin / Species / Varietal: Montecillo, La Paz department, Honduras / Arabica / Pacas, Yellow Catuai.
- Growing altitude: 1600 meters.
- Harvest period: December - February.
- Processing method: Natural.
- Cupping notes: Balanced profile, candy sweet, winey, fruity, with ripe berry and cocoa flavor notes.
Kenya Kamwangi AA - Kirinyaga – Product details:
- 100% Kenya Kamwangi AA - Kirinyaga coffee.
- Origin / Species / Varietal: Kirinyaga, Kenya / Arabica / Batian, SL28, SL34, Ruiru 11.
- Growing altitude: 1500 meters.
- Harvest period: October - December.
- Processing method: Washed.
- Cupping notes: Brown sugar with fresh passion fruit, fresh blackberry, and toffee flavor notes.
Papua New Guinea Kindeng Mill – Product details:
- 100% Papua New Guinea Kindeng Mill coffee.
- Origin / Species / Varietal: Waghi Valley, Jikawa province, Papua New Guinea/ Arabica/ Arusha, Bourbon, Typica.
- Growing altitude: 1520-1770 meters.
- Harvest period: March-July.
- Processing method: Natural.
- Cupping notes: Sweet, winey, and fruity, with dark chocolate and floral notes.
I purchased this as a birthday gift for my sister as she's been upping her coffee game this past year, and when she opened her package, she was absolutely thrilled about the Geisha!New York, USA
This Jamaica Blue Mountain is a coffee that can be drank black, even by someone who never has coffee black.London, United Kingdom
The aroma notes on this are superb. It has a very gentle, clean taste. Do recommend it as a treat or fancy gift.Paris, France
There was a mix up with my address and the UPS shipping company. Peter, from customer care, truly went above and beyond to rectify it. I couldn’t be more pleased with the attentiveness he provided. Customer oriented company and
AMAZING coffee.Toronto, Canada
Smoothest coffee you will ever drink. It’s pretty damn fantastic. I like the roast date was 3 days prior to receiving it.Hong Kong, China
I decided to splurge on Kona coffee and I was pleasantly surprised. I used an old V60 and drank it black with a little sugar. There is no comparison to regular coffee whatsoever. Delicious, with no bitterness or acidity. If you are a coffee lover you must treat yourself to this.Dubai, UAE
This brand changed the idea I had about coffee forever. What an aroma. What a delightful taste. This is in fact a premium coffee. I've been drinking something entirely different, I can now say. This is another league for the coffee world...Sydney, Australia
This coffee is so awesome! You can tell how fresh the coffee is when you first open the beautiful box. I drink regular Keurig cups at work, and on weekends I bring out the Hayman coffee and it feels like I've moved from beer to champagne.Los Angeles, USA
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.Los Angeles, CA