- Hayman ships to: Canada, United States, Switzerland, China, Hong Kong, Gibraltar, Israel, Iceland, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, Norway, Monaco, Andorra, Brazil, Australia, San Marino, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Maldives, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Bahamas, Barbados, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Oman, Saint Barthélemy, French Polynesia, Fiji, Japan, South Korea, Cyprus, Greece, Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Argentina, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Colombia, Croatia, Morocco, Egypt, Faroe Islands, Guernsey, India, Indonesia, Isle Of Man, Macao, Panama, Romania, Slovenia, Taiwan, Ukraine, Holy See (Vatican City State), Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, Ethiopia, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Kenya, Tunisia, Jordan, Uruguay, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Botswana, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Georgia, Ghana, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Iran, Islamic Republic Of, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Madagascar, Martinique, Mauritius, Moldova, Republic of, Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Republic of Cameroon, Senegal, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Virgin Islands, British, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Cambodia, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Iraq, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Yemen, Aland Islands, Bouvet Island, Kosovo, Mayotte, Reunion, Svalbard And Jan Mayen, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome And Principe, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Saint Helena, Sudan, Togo, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Anguilla, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Sint Maarten, Saint Kitts And Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre And Miquelon, St. Vincent, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Suriname, Venezuela, Cook Islands, Kiribati, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Island, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Timor Leste, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis And Futuna, French Southern Territories, Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands, South Georgia And The South Sandwich Islands.
- We ship specialty coffee Monday through Friday and take up to one business day to process your order. If you order on Monday, your arabica coffee will ship on Monday or Tuesday.
- We offer free Standard Shipping to all countries, which delivers our gourmet coffee in 5-7 business days (4-5 business days to USA and Canada). We offer also Expedited Shipping for €9.99, which delivers the best coffee beans in the world in 1-4 business days (2-3 business days to USA and Canada) to all countries listed above. Shipments to Australia, New Zealand, and Brunei have longer shipping times, which are stated during checkout.
- Once your speciality coffee is dispatched, we will send you a confirmation email with the parcel's tracking number, so that you can follow the delivery of your third wave coffee order. The invoice of your purchase is issued on the day the order is shipped and is sent to you together with your purchase.
- No. You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay with PayPal and you do not need to register for a PayPal account either. You just need to select PayPal as the checkout or payment method and enter your credit card's data directly at PayPal to complete your payment. If you do not have a PayPal account, select option "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" and then you will be automatically directed to PayPal Guest Checkout where you can pay for your fresh coffee order. It is easy, fast, and safe.
- Our Nespresso®* compatible pods are 100% compatible with all Nespresso®* Original Line home machines, such as with models Citiz, Essenza, U, Inissia, Pixie, Lattissima, Maestria, Prodigio, Kitchen Aid, Expert, Creatista, Essenza Mini, etc.). Please note that our Nespresso®* compatible pods are not compatible with Nespresso®* Vertuo Line machines.
- Our Keurig K-Cup®*** compatible pods are compatible with all Keurig single serve coffee maker models®***, such as with K-Supreme Plus SMART, K-Elite, K-Mini (i.e. Keurig Mini), K-Slim, K-Select, K-Mini Plus, K-Café Special Edition Single Serve Coffee Latte & Cappuccino Maker, K-Duo Single Serve & Carafe Coffee Maker, K-Café Single Serve Coffee Latte & Cappuccino Maker, K-Supreme, K-Duo Plus Single Serve & Carafe Coffee Maker, K-Duo Special Edition Single Serve & Carafe Coffee Maker, K-Classic, K-Slim + ICED, Keurig K-Supreme Plus, K-Express, in addition to many other Keurig coffee maker models ®***.
- Our Keurig Our K-Cup®*** compatible pods are compatible with all Keurig®*** models, whether Keurig 1.0 or Keurig 2.0 machines. Irrespective of your Keurig machine, our top quality pods ensure full compatibility with your K-Cup coffee maker ®***. If you have never tried our K Cup compatible pods with your Keurig brewer, you don't really know yet the full potential of your Keurig coffee machine ®***.
- Yes, all of our green coffee beans (i.e. unroasted coffee beans / raw coffee beans for home roasting), roasted whole bean coffee, best ground coffee and Nespresso®* compatible capsules are made with 100% of your chosen coffee. All our coffee beans are single origin coffee, which means that we do not mix or blend the best coffee beans with lower quality coffee or with any other ingredients, so that you can experience first hand the uniqueness of the very best coffee beans in the world, nothing else.
- There are many differences between the arabica coffee and the robusta coffee species, but we can summarize them by saying that arabica coffee has a much better aroma and flavor than robusta coffee. Arabica coffee is also known for having a more pleasant and delicate body than robusta coffee. For these reasons, arabica coffee is more expensive than robusta coffee.
- Unfortunately, a significant percentage of the coffee consumed today at coffee shops and homes worldwide is of low quality - it has a high proportion of robusta coffee blended in it to lower overall production costs and to increase profit margins of coffee businesses. Hayman is proud to offer only the world's finest arabica coffee, the best of all types of coffee beans, and always fresh roasted coffee, nothing else.
- Yes. Our Nespresso®* compatible pods are made of last generation polypropylene, hence are fully and easily recyclable once separated from the used coffee inside. Our boxes are made of paper and cardboard and therefore are also 100% recyclable.
- If possible, use a burr grinder instead of a blade one. A quality burr grinder ensures an even grind and therefore a good extraction. Try to grind your coffee just prior to brewing and grind only the amount you need. Coffee preserves freshness for longer as whole bean than as ground. The Comandante (manual grinder) and the Mahlkönig X54 (electric grinder) are two excellent options when it comes to coffee grinders.
- The right coffee-to-water ratio is key for brewing consistently delicious coffee. Different coffees have different bean density and size, and therefore it pays off to invest in a good digital scake to measure by weight, instead of using a coffee scoop.
- Depending on the coffee brewing method, we suggest a coffee-to-water ratio between 1:13 and 1:17. The exception is the espresso, which requires approximately 7 grams (i.e. 0.25 ounces) of finely ground coffee. We recommend the awesome Acaia digital scale with timer as the perfect coffee brewing companion.
- Given that brewed coffee is about 98% water, it is easy to understand why water quality is key when it comes to coffee brewing. Whether you run tap water through a carbon filter like a Brita or you opt for bottled water instead (tip: aim for water with a pH level of 7), the important thing is to make sure your water tastes good. Never use distilled water, as the lack of minerals would negatively affect the taste of your coffee.
- We recommend storing your specialty coffee in the original Hayman coffee bag, which comes with a one-way degassing valve and a zipper seal to lock in freshness, or alternatively in a hermetic container, and then placing either of them in a cool, dark place. Do not store your coffee in the fridge or freezer, because it can introduce unwanted moisture to the beans and adversely affect the flavor of the coffee.
- Yes. Hayman's online gift cards are a great and convenient opportunity to introduce the lucky recipient of your gift to our unique selection of specialty coffee jewels.
- Our coffee gift cards can be printed or delivered by email, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or any other messaging app, and contain instructions on how to easily redeem the classiest of coffee presents at checkout. Our digital gift cards are environment-friendly, available with 6 different values, valid for 1 year, and are exempt from additional processing fees.
- Hayman's online gift cards can be sent immediately or at a pre-scheduled later date (e.g. birthday).
- Our e-gift cards can be redeemed at Hayman's online store.
* Nespresso ® is a registered trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., unrelated to Hayman ®. Our espresso pods are not created or sold by Nespresso®.
** The Cup of Excellence® program is owned and managed by The Alliance for Coffee Excellence. Hayman is a member of The Alliance for Coffee Excellence.
*** Keurig and K-Cup are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc., unrelated to Hayman®. Our pods are not created or sold by Keurig®.