- Hayman ships to (listed in alphabetical order): Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hong Kong SAR China, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau SAR China, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, St. Barthélemy, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City.
- We ship Monday through Friday and take up to one business day to process your order. If you order on Monday, your order will ship on Monday or Tuesday.
- We offer free standard shipping to many countries, which delivers orders using regular postal services in approximately 6-8 business days to European countries and in approximately 9-12 business days to all other countries we deliver to. We offer also faster shipping by Express Courier, at an additional cost, which delivers orders in 2-3 business days to European countries and in 3-6 business days to all other countries we deliver to. The cost of shipping by Express Courier varies between €9.95 and €49.95 depending on the destination country/region.
- Once your order is dispatched, we will send you a confirmation email with tracking number. The invoice of your purchase is issued on the day the order is shipped and is sent to you together with your purchase.
- Please note that during specific times of the year, such as Christmas/New Year season or Black Friday/Cyber Monday, deliveries by free standard shipping may get delayed, as postal services tend to be extremely busy. If you have urgency in receiving your order during one of these busy periods, please use Express Courier as this option is faster and its delivery times are not affected by most external factors.
- No. You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay with PayPal: you just need to select PayPal as the checkout or payment method and enter your credit card's data directly at PayPal to complete your payment. You do not need to register for a PayPal account either. It is easy and safe.
- Our pods are 100% compatible with all Nespresso ®* Original Line home machines (such as with models Citiz, Essenza, U, Inissia, Pixie, Lattissima, Maestria, Prodigio, Kitchen Aid, Expert, and Creatista).
- Yes, in the production of our pods we use 100% of each specific coffee varietal. We do not mix our precious coffees with varietals of lower quality or with any other ingredients (for instance to produce artificially thicker crema), so that you can experience first hand the uniqueness of the finest coffees, nothing else.
- There are many general differences between the Arabica and the Robusta coffee species (note: for more information on this theme, please visit the News section of our website), but we can summarize them by saying that Arabica coffee has a much better aroma and flavour than Robusta. Arabica coffee is also known for having a more pleasant and delicate body than Robusta. For these reasons, Arabica coffee is much more expensive than Robusta. Unfortunately, a significant percentage of the coffee consumed today at coffee shops and homes worldwide is of low quality - it has a high proportion of Robusta blended in it, to lower overall production costs and to increase profit margins. Hayman is proud to offer only the world's finest and rarest Arabica coffees, freshly roasted for you, nothing else.
- It refers to the roast profile used with that particular coffee. Hayman's highly experienced master roasters apply a medium to light roast in all of our Arabica coffees, in order to reveal their fabulous aromas and flavours. If a great coffee is roasted too dark, it ends up tasting burnt and bitter, while losing most of its distinctive flavour and aroma notes.
- Yes. Our pods are made of last generation polypropylene and have an aluminum seal, hence are fully and easily recyclable once separated from the used coffee inside. Our boxes are made of paper and cardboard and therefore are also recyclable.
* Nespresso ® is a registered trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., unrelated to Hayman ®.
Sign up to be the first to know about Hayman’s new releases and more!