Searching for a new place to visit? With a rich and thriving culture? Or do you just want to get away from the cold weather of your country? We have the right place for you! From the warm and tropical climate of South America, Panama is a must. Between Costa Rica and Colombia, this country links Central America to South America. Besides the famous Panama Channel, this country has a lot to offer – from great natural points of interest to one of the best coffees in the world, Panama Geisha coffee (aka Gesha Coffee).
GREAT HOTELS, GREAT COFFEE
If you decide to visit Panama, you won’t regret it. Panamanian people are very friendly and will welcome you to some of the most luxury hotels in South America, including the following:
- There’s no Hotel like the Gran Evenia Panamá Hotel. It features a high-quality restaurant where you can try Panama Geisha coffee (a.k.a. Panama Gesha coffee), made with the best coffee beans in the world. There’s also an outdoor swimming pool, where guests can unwind. The Hotel Gran Evenia Panamá is less than 10 kilometers away from both Ancon Hill and Rod Carew National Stadium. The closest airport is Paitilla Airport, a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- Los Mandarinos boutique hotel & spa deserves a visit too. You will find this good hotel in El Quije, a very short drive away from the zoo and the Handicraft Market. The property’s restaurant specializes in Irish cuisine and may give you the chance of ending your meal with Panamanian Geisha coffee, seen by many as the best coffee in the world. Los Mandarinos boutique hotel & spa features also a large garden and a games room. Del Valle Museum is just a short drive away, whereas Tocumen International Airport is reached in a couple of hours by car.
- The Santa Maria, a Luxury Collection Hotel & Golf Resort, Panama City, is for sure one of the finest hotels in Panama City. It is located less than 15 kilometers from the Rod Carew National Stadium. While at the property, you can relax in its outdoor swimming pool. The hotel features a great restaurant, where you can end your gourmet meal with Panama Geisha coffee (aka Panama Gesha coffee), widely considered the best coffee in the world. Ancon Hill and the Bridge of the Americas are about 20 kilometers from the hotel. Paitilla Airport is the closest airport to The Santa Maria, a Luxury Collection Hotel & Golf Resort.
- The Westin Panama is one of those hotels that you must visit at least once. From a great rooftop garden to a fantastic swimming pool, the marvelous Hotel Westin Panama offers something special to everyone. It is located around 3 kilometers from Old Panama City and less than 5 minutes by car from Plaza Costa del Este Shopping Center. The property has a gourmet restaurant offering delicious international dishes and offers you the chance of ending your meal with Panama Geisha coffee, made with the best coffee beans in the world. The Hotel Westin Panama is less than half an hour away from Playa Bonita Beach by car and 9 kilometers from Panama City Center. Marcos A. Gelabert International Airport is relatively close too.
- Hotel Bocas del Mar is a fantastic boutique hotel with two nice swimming pools and a gourmet restaurant where you can try Gesha coffee, made with the best coffee beans in the world. The city of David is around 40 minutes away by car. The hotel’s bungalows offer breathtaking sea views. Leisure activities available to guests include snorkeling and canoeing. Boca Brava Island and Chiriquí Gulf Marine National Park are reachable within minutes by boat. David Airport is less than an hour away by car.
- Hotel La Compania, In The Unbound Collection By Hyatt. This gorgeous hotel offers beautiful views of Panama city and is just 20 minutes away from Ancon Hill. At the fine-dining restaurant of Hotel La Compañia, you can enjoy both fabulous gourmet meals and a cup of Panama Geisha coffee, considered by many the best coffee in the world. Many of the rooms have a balcony and all of them come with a coffee machine. Various touristic spots are located nearby, including the Presidential Palace, the Canal Museum of Panama, and the Maracaná Stadium (named after the Brazilian one of the same name). The Paitilla Airport is only 3 kilometers away.
- Going to Panama real soon and still haven’t found a good hotel where to stay? Your search is over, go for the Hotel El Panama by Faranda Grand, a member of Radisson Individuals. Its location is perfect, as it sits right in the middle of the commercial, entertainment, and financial areas of Panama City. It features a large pool and a casino. There’s also a metro station right outside the hotel. It offers three different restaurants, which may serve you Panama Geisha coffee, made with the best coffee in the world. Tocumen Airport is just 15 minutes away.
- The excellent Hotel Las Américas Golden Tower Panamá is located close to the Paitilla Hospital. It features a heated indoor pool and is the right hotel if your feel like pampering yourself - it offers a spa with various massage cabins, Turkish bath, a sauna, and a salt-water pool. If you are lucky, you could even have the on-site restaurant serve you a Geisha coffee (a.k.a. Gesha coffee), the best coffee in the world. Panama City’s Old Town is about 5 kilometers away, the Canal Museum is a drive shorter than 20 minutes, and the Tocumen International Airport is just 25 minutes away.
- Just one hour from Panama city and 1.5 hours from Tocumen Airport, you will find one of the best hotel properties in Panama, the Coronado Luxury Club & Suites. This gorgeous hotel has its own golf course, designed by no less than George & Tom Fazio, as well as free transportation to the beach. The restaurant proudly offers high quality Panamanian cuisine and Geisha coffee (a.k.a. Gesha coffee), made with the best coffee beans in the world. Your stay at this luxury hotel can be even more invigorating if you take advantage of its spa to get a relaxing massage.
- The Buenaventura Golf & Beach Resort is just 10 minutes by foot from the beach. This special property is known for its exotic gardens, lagoon, and superb 18-hole Nicklaus Design golf course by Jack Nicklaus. Buenaventura Golf & Beach Resort’s restaurant serves both traditional Panamanian and international cuisine with a gourmet touch (you will also have the chance of ending your fine meal with a fabulous Geisha coffee, undoubtedly the best coffee in the world).
Panama Geisha coffee beans (also spelled Gesha coffee) is available at Hayman’s online store. All our coffee is roasted just before being shipped to you, for maximum freshness. Visit Hayman now and order the best and freshest Panamanian Geisha coffee, we offer free worldwide shipping!