Panama is a Spanish-speaking country with 4 million inhabitants. The capital, Panama City, has a population of half a million. The country is home to the famous Panama Canal, which generates tolls that give an important contribution to the nation’s annual GDP, together with commerce, banking, and tourism. This beautiful place is also known for Panama Geisha coffee beans, the best coffee in the world.
THE BEST LOCATIONS WITH THE BEST COFFEE IN THE WORLD
Coffee is one drink that is equally consumed in cold and warm weather. Panama Geisha coffee is wonderful both in the winter and in the summer. Panama Geisha coffee is incredibly appreciated no matter the season of the year we are in and coffee connoisseurs call it the best coffee beans in the world. You can enjoy a cup of this Panamanian coffee in some of the best locations in the country, such as:
- Panama Canal, the famous 80km+ waterway built between 1904 and 1914, that connects the Atlantic and the Pacific oceans.
- Panamá Viejo was once the #1 Spanish trading location on the Pacific coast. Today only ruins of churches, bridges, and a hospital remain, but Panamá Viejo is one of the country's most important landmarks and well worth a visit while sipping a cup of Geisha coffee (for many aficionados, the best coffee in the world).
- San Blas islands, the pretty tropical islands inhabited by the Kuna Indians;
- Located in the Azuero Peninsula, 35km from Pedasi, Playa Venao is considered by locals and foreigners alike one of the prettiest beaches in the whole country.
- Bocas del Toro is a group of small islands around the Chiriqui province. In this scuba-diving paradise you will find white sand beaches with warm and crystal clear waters, surrounded by luxuriant forests.
- Casco Viejo is located in the country's capital, Panama City, and is the oldest settlement built by the Europeans on the Pacific coast. It was founded in the beginning of the 16th century and there you can drink a cup of Panamanian Geisha coffee, made with the best coffee beans in the world.
- The Gulf of Chiriquí is on the Pacific Ocean side of Panama and is home to a National Marine Park of the same name. The park encompasses over two dozen islands of volcanic origin and features unspoiled, lush tropic forest, as well as coral reefs that make it irresistible to experienced and rookie divers alike.
- One second park that you cannot miss is the Soberania National Park, some 40 kilometers outside Panama City. This rainforest is a beautiful hiking spot and bird-watching location, inhabited by numerous tropical birds.
- Panama Geisha coffee beans, or Gesha coffee, is not really a "place", but it is widely rated as the best coffee in the world and therefore deserves to be tried.
Panama Geisha coffee beans (also spelled Gesha coffee) is available at Hayman’s online store. All our coffee is roasted just before being shipped to you, for maximum freshness. Visit Hayman now and order the best and freshest Panamanian Geisha coffee, we offer free worldwide shipping!