Panama is a great country to visit. With warm and tropical weather, it’s a solid choice for anyone that enjoys nature, the sea, and most of all, coffee. And why coffee? On Boquete’s Valley, it is grown one of the best coffees in the world, Panama Geisha Coffee (aka Gesha Coffee). Known for its rich flavor and aroma, it is highly appreciated by experts.
GREAT HOTELS, GREAT COFFEE
If you decide to visit this wonderful country, the below list of top hotels will come handy:
- No one can say that Panama is short of excellent hotels and one of them is the 5-star Hotel Riu Plaza Panamá. You will find this property in Panama City’s business district, just a few hundred meters from the Santuario Nacional Corazón de María Church. It features a nice outdoor pool, as well as several options of restaurants, including a Sushi Lounge. Don’t forget to ask the hotel’s concierge where you can try the famous Panama Geisha coffee, made with the best coffee beans in the world.
- If you have finally taken the very wise decision of visiting Panama, the right place to stay is at the Bristol Panama, a Registry Collection Hotel, located in the financial district. The hotel Bristol Panama is a member of the Wyndham Hotels and gives you a range of benefits that are difficult to match. The hotel’s high-end restaurant offers delicious Panamanian cuisine. At the on-site sauna you can relax after a day’s work with a massage. Then you can head to Uruguay street, which is just 50 meters away, where you’ll find good restaurants and bars. Don’t forget to save 5 minutes of your busy day to drink at least one cup of Panama Geisha coffee, the best coffee in the world.
- Villa Palma Boutique Hotel will surprise you in a positive way. With its top location in Panama City, it’s close to landmarks like the Metropolitan National Park, the Canal Museum of Panama, and the Presidential Palace. Behind its beautiful classic façade, you will find rooms and two-floor suites with balconies overlooking Panama Bay or Casco Viejo. There is also a bar and restaurant, as well as a terrace from where you can enjoy a beautiful city view while savoring an exquisite Panama Geisha coffee, made with the best coffee beans in the world.
- So you have already decided to visit Panama in style, but not sure how to choose the best hotel? Don't worry, we can certainly help you out with that. You cannot get it wrong with the Global Hotel Panama. It has an outdoor pool and is just an 8-minute drive from the beautiful old part of Panama City. All rooms offer either sea views or mountain views. There’s even a supermarket conveniently located just around the corner and the airport is only 20 minutes away – what are you waiting for to book your stay? Don't forget to start each of your days with Panama Geisha coffee, considered by many experts the best coffee in the world.
- All insiders know that one of the best hotels in the whole of Panama is the Central Hotel Panama Casco Viejo. It’s located in the charming old part of town, just 200 meters away from the Presidential Palace. The rooms and suites are beautifully appointed. During your stay you can exercise in the hotel’s fitness center or just relax in the excellent sauna. If you have some free time, make sure you visit the Canal Museum of Panama which is just a half an hour drive and try also the fabulous Panama Geisha coffee, made with the best coffee beans the world.
- Never been to Panama?! You don’t know what you have been missing! Panama is a beautiful country, with plenty of sophisticated hotels to choose from, such as the Villa Condesa Del Mar. This magnificent five-star hotel is just a short stroll from the beach, and it features a large outdoor pool. All rooms sport a fully equipped kitchen and a terrace with BBQ facilities is made available to all guests. Enjoy a great BBQ and end the unforgettable meal with a cup of Geisha coffee, the best coffee in the world.
- If you are planning to visit Panama City and want to ensure you also spend a few days on the beach, there is no better choice than the Dreams Playa Bonita Resort & Spa. The Hotel Dreams Playa Bonita is just 18 kilometers from Panama City and literally located by a beautiful beach. In addition, it features 5 pools, a spa, and a fitness center. The Lobby Bar and Pool Bar serve you delicious cocktails and, if you are lucky, you may even have the chance to try the famous Panamanian Geisha coffee, brewed with the best coffee beans in the world. The Dreams Playa Bonita Resort is conveniently located near Panama’s downtown and Panama’s Old Town.
- The Radisson Hotel Panama Canal is considered one of the nicest hotels in Panama. It is extremely close to the famous Panama Canal and it features an outdoor pool. It has beautiful gardens and offers a gym to ensure guests can stay fit during their stay. This special hotel has a TGI Fridays restaurant onsite and a busy lobby bar where you can enjoy an exquisite cocktail and the famous Panamanian Geisha coffee, the best coffee in the world. This splendid hotel is located on the Amador Causeway, close to the Bridge of the Americas and the Figali Convention Center. The Balboa Arts and Crafts Market and Panama City’s old town are only minutes away too.
- There’s an outstanding 5-star bed and breakfast in Panama that you must try, the La Romantica. It’s located in the Contadora area and is less than a 10 minutes’ walk from the beach, which is well-known by snorkeling lovers. Many rooms come with a nice terrace or balcony, where you can enjoy a cup of Panama Geisha coffee, brewed with the best coffee beans in the world. La Romantica is 60 kilometers from Tocumen International Airport and offers a free shuttle service.
- Travelling soon to Panama and don’t know yet where to stay? The choice of hotel is always easy when there’s a JW Marriott around. The JW Marriott Panama features modern rooms with balcony and splendid views of the ocean. You’ll also find infinity pools with a view to the Panamanian Bay. There are various gourmet restaurants in the property, where you can taste the finest international and Panamanian cuisine, as well as end your meal with Panama Geisha coffee, the best coffee in the world.
- If you’re planning a trip to Panama and haven’t decided yet where to stay, we suggest you book Hilton Panama. It’s not only from one of the most respect hotel chains globally, but it is also conveniently located in the very heart of Panama City. Hilton’s rooms feature a large TV and air conditioning, and some of them even have sea views. At the hotel’s fine restaurant you may be able to order a cup of Geisha coffee, made with the best coffee beans in the world. Hilton is just 2 kilometers from both the Canal Museum and the Presidential Palace, and about 3 kilometers from the Metropolitan National Museum.
- We suggest trying the Sortis Hotel, Spa & Casino, Autograph Collection. The Sortis Hotel Autograph Collection is located in Panama City and offers a casino, a swimming pool, a fitness center and spa. The property’s restaurant is very good, and you may even be lucky enough to try Panama Geisha coffee, the best coffee in the world according to many experts. The Plaza Obarrio Shopping Center is just a few hundred meters away, the Metropolitan Natural Park and the Panama Canal are a short 10-minute drive. Conveniently, the Tocumen International Airport is pretty close too.
Panama Geisha coffee beans (also spelled Gesha coffee) is available at Hayman’s online store. All our coffee is roasted just before being shipped to you, for maximum freshness. Visit Hayman now and order the best and freshest Panamanian Geisha coffee, we offer free worldwide shipping!