Paradise in Heaven? There’s at least one, right in the Pacific Ocean. Comprising 137 islands, the Hawaiian archipelago, is a true natural gem! Did you know Hawaii holds the title of the most isolated population on the planet? Also, it is the only state in the USA which is authorized to plant and grow coffee with commercial objectives.
THE BEST LOCATIONS
If you like a good cup of coffee, you need to try Hawaii Kona Coffee while you explore these beautiful locations:
- The Polihua beach in Lanai is a handsome beach. It is more than 2 kilometers long and more often than not is empty. Can you imagine it, a lovely beach just for you?
- The impressive Wailua Falls in Kauai are also waiting for your visit. Their two water streams are over 50 meters high and can be seen from the road.
- The Rainbow Falls in the Big Island, which got their name from the rainbows that show up there every day at around 10 o'clock in the morning.
- Molokai’s Papohaku Beach, one of the nicest and largest beaches in Hawaii, with miles of pristine white sand.
- Oahu’s Hanauma Bay, with delicate yellow sand and surrounded by cliffs produced by a dormant volcano, this beach is like a postcard and perfect for snorkeling too.
- The Ko’olau Mountains on the Oahu Island were created by a volcano thousands of years ago. They are over 900 meters high and are incredibly pretty and steep.
- The Akaka Falls on the Big Island are the most recognized and this is not surprising at all, because they are over 440 feet high. They are located at the end of a lovely mountain hike.
- Also on the Big Island, the Pepeekeo Scenic Drive, is a delightful car route that goes through tree tunnels, small bridges, and nice houses.
- The Kehena Black Sand Beach on the Big Island is a pretty spot, full of wonderful contrasts given by the mix of the black sand with the blue sea water and the lush vegetation. It is located in one of the most active areas of the island in terms of volcanic eruptions.
- The Hanalei Bay in Kauai is another beauty that deserves a visit. If offers you more than 3 kilometers of beach and is great for paddle-boarding, surfing, and sailing.
- Volcanoes National Park on the Big Island, where you get to see both the world's most active volcano and a night sky so full of stars that it feels utterly surreal.
- Molokai’s Halawa Valley, with its green vegetation and home to one of the first settlements in Hawaii.
- Maui's seven sacred pools should top your list of places to visit. This group of waterfalls and natural pools are part of the Haleakala National Park and should not be missed.
- Kona coffee is not really a location but one of the best coffees in the world, a "place" of pure sensory pleasure.
Hawaii Kona coffee beans are available at Hayman’s online store. All our coffee is roasted just before being shipped to you, for maximum freshness. Visit Hayman now and order the best and freshest Hawaiian Kona coffee, we offer free worldwide shipping!