Jamaica, homeland of reggae and of some of the best beaches in the world. If you are tired of the cold weather in your country, this Caribbean island is the perfect location for a small vacation. It has it all, from incredible points of interest to the best coffee in the world – Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee. With walnuts and dark chocolate flavor notes, it is seen by many coffee lovers as one of the best coffee beans in the world.
GREAT HOTELS, GREAT COFFEE
If you decide to pay a visit to this beautiful country, you can stay in some of the most luxurious hotels of the world:
- Azul Beach Resort Negril, Gourmet All Inclusive by Karisma, an awesome jewel in the Jamaican heaven! This hotel is less than 1 minute’s walking from the beach, the famous Negril Beach! The rooms are full of nice amenities and most of them offer sea views. Pick any of Azul Beach Resort Negril’s three restaurants (they are all awesome), but don’t forget to order a Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, which is brewed with the best coffee beans in the world. This property is just 1 hour from Montego Bay by car. Sangster International Airport is about 80 minutes by car.
- Jewel Paradise Cove Adult Beach Resort & Spa. This very complete resort offers guests a restaurant (where you may try the famous Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, the best coffee in the world according to many coffee aficionados), a lounge, and a pretty garden. The outdoor swimming pool is great too. Ocho Rios is slightly more than 20 kilometers away from the Jewel Paradise Cove Adult Beach Resort & Spa and Falmouth is a bit less than 40 kilometers away. The closest airport is Sangster International Airport.
- Jamaica Pegasus Hotel, which is located right in Kingston’s business district and very close to the Independence Park. At this hotel, we will be able to relax in the large swimming pool. At the property there’s also The Blend Bar and Lounge where we can order a cup of Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, brewed with the best coffee beans in the world. The Jamaica Pegasus Hotel is less than half an hour from Norman Manley International Airport by car and around 10 minutes from the Bob Marley Museum. The National Heroes Park is just 2 miles away.
- Hotel Secrets Wild Orchid. This resort is a 4 minutes’ walk from a private beach in the beautiful Caribbean Sea. As is the case with many Jamaican Resorts, it is adults-only and all-inclusive. It features almost 20 restaurants, bars, and lounges, where you can delight your senses with the famous Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, the best coffee in the world. Sangster International Airport is just 3 miles away and The Bob Marley Entertainment Center is 4 minutes away by car.
- Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall is widely considered one of the finest hotels in Jamaica. It is an all-inclusive resort with no less than 8 restaurants to choose from. This is the perfect opportunity to delight yourself with the most delicious gourmet food and to end your meals with the famous Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, made with the best coffee in the world. If you are also into cocktails, there are four different bars on site. Hotel Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall is only 10 kilometers from Montego Bay Airport.
Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee beans are available at Hayman’s online store. All our coffee is roasted just before being shipped to you, for maximum freshness. Visit Hayman now and order the best and freshest Jamaican coffee, we offer free worldwide shipping!