It is still Winter and the weather is cold in northern hemisphere's countries. Despite the cozy season being one of the best times of the year, everyone likes a bit of sun and warm weather. With that in mind, one of the best places to visit is in the Caribbean. The birthplace of both Bob Marley and of one of the best coffee beans in the world, a visit to Jamaica should be in everyone’s bucket list.
GREAT HOTELS, GREAT COFFEE
Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee is famous for its impressive quality. This rare Jamaican coffee is seen by many coffee lovers as one of the best coffee beans in the world. And there’s nothing like enjoying a cup of Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee while staying in a luxury hotel like the following:
- The fabulous Hotel Secrets St. James is truly one of a kind! If you are planning a trip to Jamaica, you should definitely consider staying in this great Montego Bay Resort. It is within walking distance of the beach. There’s a gourmet restaurant onsite, where you can try Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, considered the best coffee in the world. Sangster International Airport is less than 10 minutes by car from Hotel St. James Secrets. The rooms are excellent and all of them feature flat-screen TV and iPod docking station. Both the Montego Bay Craft Market and the AquaSol Theme Park are only 5 minutes away by car.
- Very few hotels compare with Round Hill Hotel & Villas. It offers an incredible beach and a fantastic pool with a view of Montego Bay, while being 15 minutes by car from Sangster International Airport. In each of the rooms you will find Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, the best coffee beans in the world. The Round Hill Hotel & Villas offers guests two great restaurants. If you are into golf, you’ll be happy to know that there’s a free shuttle to the Tryall Golf Club. The center of Montego Bay is a bit more than 10 kilometers away, whereas the Hanover Museum is less than half an hour away.
- There are big resorts in Jamaica and then there’s the Half Moon Resort, a huge 400-acre resort! It offers over 3 kilometers of private beach on the beautiful Caribbean Sea. It also features three restaurants with an incredible choice of gourmet food and the possibility of finally trying Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, the famous Jamaican coffee, considered the best coffee in the world. The Half Moon Hotel has an 18-hole golf course, over 10 tennis courts, an equestrian center, and a large spa. Montego Bay is a short walk from the Half Moon Resort, whereas Sangster International Airport is a 10-minute drive.
- What is one of the nicest beachfront hotels in Jamaica? Easy answer, the Zoetry Montego Bay for sure! It offers a restaurant (which serves Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, prepared with the best coffee beans in the world), a nice bar, and a beautiful garden. If you are into water sports, this is the right hotel for you, given that guests can practice snorkeling and windsurfing. Falmouth is approximately 20 kilometers away and Rio Bueno is about 40 kilometers from the Hotel Zoetry Montego Bay. Sangster International Airport is less than 10 kilometers away.
- I’m happy to share with you that one the best hotel options in the whole of Jamaica is the Grand Lido Negril Au-Naturel, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort - Adults Only. It is just a couple of kilometers from Negril Beach. This location is quite good for snorkeling and canoeing. The property has an excellent restaurant, where you can try Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, the best coffee in the world. And, of course, the Grand Lido Negril Au-Naturel features also a swimming pool and a fitness center. The closest airport is Sangster International, about 70 kilometers away.
- There are good hotels and then there’s Hideaway at Royalton Negril, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort, one of the most luxurious resorts in Jamaica. The Hideway at Royalton Negril Resort & Spa All Inclusive offers a large outside swimming pool and great sea views. Guests looking to relax will be happy to know that the property features a very good spa. All rooms have a coffee machine, which is the perfect opportunity to try Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, made with the best coffee beans in the world. The closest airport is the Montego Bay Airport, 50 kilometers away from the Hotel.
- If you would like to stay in a good resort in Jamaica without spending a small fortune, the Ocho Rios Vacation Resort is a great option. To start with, it is just a couple of minutes’ walk from the beach. In case you prefer a swimming pool, there’s a nice one onsite. At the property’s restaurant you will be able to try the famous Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, the best coffee in the world. There is also a playground for kids and numerous activities available for guests, such as riding and hiking. The resort is about 90 kilometers away from Montego Bay Airport.
Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee beans are available at Hayman’s online store. All our coffee is roasted just before being shipped to you, for maximum freshness. Visit Hayman now and order the best and freshest Jamaican coffee, we offer free worldwide shipping!