Need to relax? Enjoy the breeze of sea air from one of the best places in the world, Hawaii! Located outside of United States of America mainland, in the Pacific Ocean. Hawaii consists of 137 volcanic islands. It’s almost the entire Hawaiian archipelago. It has lots of wonderful locations to visit.
GREAT HOTELS, GREAT COFFEE
To visit Hawaii in style, try to stay in one of the best hotels in Hawaii, such as the following:
- The Ritz-Carlton Maui, Kapalua, is simply one of the most sumptuous hotels in the whole of Hawaii. To start with, it boasts over 50 acres of beautiful landscape and scenery, and then it is less than 10 minutes walking from the D.T. Fleming Beach. If you are into golf, you can take advantage of the property’s 2 golf courses to practice as much as you wish. This Ritz-Carlton hotel hosts also the famous Banyan Tree restaurant that serves fine Hawaiian cuisine and will happily prepare you a cup of the local Kona coffee, by far the best coffee in the world.
- Don’t wait any longer to visit Hawaii. Apart from its natural beauty, Hawaii offers visitors a range of top-notch hotels, such as the Halekulani Hotel. This luxury hotel offers you no less than three restaurants and an outstanding live jazz lounge, where you can listen to great music while sipping a cup of Kona coffee, brewed with the best coffee beans in the world. When you arrive at your gorgeous room at Hotel Halekulani, you are welcomed with a fruit basket and chocolates, which you can savor while enjoying the splendid view of Waikiki beach. The Ala Moana Shopping Center is just a few kilometers away, whereas the Honolulu International Airport is only a half an hour drive.
- The outstanding Aston Waikiki Beach Tower is only a few seconds walking from the famous Waikiki beach. There are no rooms available, only suites equipped with kitchens, where you can brew Kona coffee, the best coffee in the world. There’s both an adult and a separate children’s pool. All suites offer a great balcony with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean. The hotel offers a barbecue grill, an alfresco dining area, billiards, and a gym. Last but not least, Honolulu International Airport is just 16 kilometers away.
- In doubt about which hotel to pick for your stay in Hawaii? Your doubts are over once you learn about The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort, in Waikiki. This exquisite hotel is about 10 minutes walking from the famous Waikiki beach in Honolulu. Nevertheless, it features two swimming pools. You can choose to have a drink at the Mai Tai Bar and to have a fantastic seafood meal at the Azure Restaurant, which may even serve you Kona coffee, brewed with the best coffee beans in the world. The hotel is just one kilometer away from the Honolulu Zoo and a short walk from the International Market Place.
- Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea. This splendid hotel is just 5 minutes walking from the beach. It offers 3 large swimming pools and 3 gourmet restaurants, including Spago, from the famous chef Wolfgang Puck. Here you can finalize a great meal with the equally excellent Kona coffee, widely considered the best coffee in the world. The Wailea Golf Club is just 2 minutes away by car, the Kahului Airport is less than 20 miles away, and the Haleakala National Park is slightly more than 40 miles away.
- One of my favorite hotels in the whole of Hawaii is the Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa, a Waldorf Astoria Resort. This fabulous resort is surrounded by over 40 acres of the most beautiful tropical scenery and by the incredible Wailea Beach. This exclusive hotel offers guests 5 restaurants, several golf courses, and a big water park. One of the restaurants is located in front of a gorgeous lagoon and serves Kona coffee, which is made with the best coffee beans in the world. Kahului International Airport is about half an hour away by car, whereas Old Lahaina Town is 50 kilometers from the hotel.
- Have you heard about the Fairmont Orchid, the awesome resort located on 13 hectares in front of the ocean, on the Kohala Coast? It is the perfect place to stay in Hawaii. Enjoy the beach next to the hotel and check out the sea turtles that pop up there to say hi every now and then. In addition, it is impossible not to appreciate the beautiful waterfalls, the huge pool, the 10 tennis courts, the two 18-hole golf courses, and even the chance to order a cup of Kona coffee, the best coffee in the world. It’s great to know that ‘Anaeho'omalu Beach, a.k.a. A-Bay, is just 9 kilometers away, while Waialea Bay is only 10 kilometers away.
- Considered by many one of the coolest hotels in Hawaii, the Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott, Maui is one of a kind. To begin with, you are a one-minute walk from the beach. All rooms come with a balcony or patio, which are perfect to enjoy the beautiful surroundings. In addition to Wailea Beach, this Resort is also very close to the Ulua Beach Park. This top-quality Resort offers pools with water slides and a dove pool for those with a scuba-diving certification. Last but not least, the Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott, Maui has a kid’s club. Don’t forget to take this wonderful opportunity to start your day with a cup of Kona coffee, brewed with the best coffee beans in the world!
- Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui, is one of the best hotels in Hawaii period. It overlooks the Pacific Ocean and offers a complementary shuttle service to the nearby Wailea Golf Club. The suites are all styled after cabanas. There are three outdoor pools, one of them featuring a 40-meter waterslide. Enjoy deliciously fresh seafood at Nick’s Fishmarket Maui restaurant and end your gourmet meal with Kona coffee, the best coffee in the world. Reserve a few hours to visit Makena State Park, which is just 5 minutes from the hotel by car.
Hawaii Kona coffee beans are available at Hayman’s online store. All our coffee is roasted just before being shipped to you, for maximum freshness. Visit Hayman now and order the best and freshest Hawaiian Kona coffee, we offer free worldwide shipping!