Aloha! No word represents Hawaii better than this one. A perfect destination for an amazing holiday, or honeymoon. It’s a true paradise on Earth, with huge volcanoes as background. Known for its incredible beaches with huge waves perfect for surfing, it’s also the birthplace of one of the best coffees in the world. Hawaii Kona coffee grows in the slopes of the volcanoes Hualalai and Mauna Loa, in the Kona district.
GREAT HOTELS, GREAT COFFEE
If you want to escape the cold weather, Hawaii is the perfect choice. With many luxury hotels where to relax and enjoy a cup of Hawaii Kona Coffee:
- The Villas at Fairmont Kea Lani offer outstanding accommodations to guests used to the finest hotels. The property is located in Wailea and features an excellent restaurant where you can enjoy gourmet meals and a cup of Kona coffee, the famous Hawaiian coffee, considered the best coffee in the world. The Villas come with a nice terrace and a relaxing hot tube. When you are not enjoying your Villa and the outstanding facilities that surround it, don’t miss the chance to visit Wailea Beach, Polo Beach, and Palauea Beach.
- What a great hotel Ho'olei at Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is! This wonderful resort is next door to Grand Wailea and a two-minute walk from the beach. It offers both an adult’s and a children’s pool. The gorgeous villas come with their own elevators. There’s a top-quality kitchen in each property, where families can cook amazing dishes and brew a cup of Kona coffee, the famous Hawaiian coffee, considered the best coffee in the world. Both the Wailea Gold Golf Course and the Makena Golf are just five minutes away by car from Hotel Ho'olei at Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort. Kahului Airport is half an hour away by car.
- The finest hotel on the Kohala Coast is certainly the Fairmont Orchid Gold Experience. It offers a private beach for hotel guests, bikes, and a beautiful outdoor swimming pool. This hotel is located in the Mauna Lani Resort. Several of the rooms have impressive views of the ocean. The sumptuous breakfast is offered in the Fairmont Gold lounge, where you will have the chance to try Kona coffee, prepared with the best coffee beans in the world.
- One of the most famous hotels in Hawaii is the Royal Sonesta Kaua'i Resort Lihue. It offers a good outdoor swimming pool and is located close to both the Kalapaki Bay and the Kauai Lagoons Golf Club (an 18-hole golf course). You will never run short of restaurant options in this resort, because there are 5 different ones, all of them offering top quality meals and the opportunity to try Kona coffee, the best coffee in the world.
- One of the most luxurious hotels in Hawaii is the Hotel Wailea, Relais & Châteaux. This property is located on a cliff that offers a breathtaking view of Maui’s coastline and is surrounded by 6 beautifully landscaped hectares. All suites come with a private balcony with excellent views of the ocean or garden. The Hotel Wailea, Relais & Châteaux has two different and equally sumptuous dining options, The Lanai and The Garden restaurants, which allow you to end your gourmet meal with a cup of Kona coffee, made with the best coffee beans in the world.
- The Four Seasons Resort Lana'i. It is conveniently located just a couple of minutes from the beach. Apart from the gorgeous views of the Pacific Ocean, it features not one but two wonderful swimming pools. All suites come with its own balcony. Guests have two great dinning option onsite, the restaurant One Forty, with an excellent view of Hulopo'e Bay, and the Nobu Lanai, which delights guests with the fine Japanese cuisine created by chef Nobu Matsuhisa. In both restaurants you can finalize your gourmet meal with Kona coffee, the best coffee in the world. There’s a business lounge at Honolulu International Airport available to all Four Seasons Lāna‘i guests. Lāna'i Airport is less than 30 minutes away from Four Seasons Resort, whereas Lāna‘i. Pu'u Pehe, also called Sweetheart Rock, is just a short walk from the hotel.
- Book your trip to one or more of the Hawaiian Islands and try to stay at the Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach, a fantastic condo hotel. It’s located in Lahaina, just a couple of minutes from Kaanapali Beach. There’s a good choice of restaurants nearby, serving both traditional Hawaiian food and international dishes. Don’t miss the chance to try Kona coffee, made with the best coffee beans in the world. Close to Aston you will find several places well worth a visit, like Alii Kahekili Beach, the famous Whalers Village Museum, and the nice Whalers Village Shopping Center.
- If you are planning to travel to beautiful Hawaii, The Modern Honolulu by Diamond Resorts is a great hotel option for you to stay. It’s located in the best area of Honolulu, just 5 minutes away from the famous Waikiki beach. The Modern Honolulu hotel has an excellent restaurant, called the Grove, with delicious pacific cuisine, as well as three bars where you can enjoy both tropical cocktails and the exotic Kona coffee, made with the best coffee beans in the world. And last but not least, this luxury hotel is conveniently located just 15 minutes away from the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport.
- Have already decided to spend some time in magnificent Hawaii, but not sure where to stay? The Montage Kapalua Bay Hotel is the perfect option. This large 10-hectare property is just in front of the ocean. The suites at Montage Kapalua Bay come equipped with a complete kitchen, a washing machine, and even a tumble dryer. The toilet has its own spa bathtub. If you are fond of golf, you’ll be happy to know that the Kapalua Golf Club Bay Course is within walking distance. To get energized before your golf session, order a cup of Kona coffee, rated by most experts to be the best coffee in the world.
- If you are planning to visit Hawaii soon, it's no novelty that there are plenty of places where to stay. None of them, however, compares with the Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina. This luxury beach hotel of the Four Seasons chain is located on the west coast of Oahu, less than 10 minutes driving from the Ko Olina Marina and Ko Olina Golf Club. The famous Arizona and Battleship Missouri Memorial at Pearl Harbor is less than half an hour away by car. Indulge in the resort’s vast and top-quality offering in terms of restaurants, bars, swimming pools, spa, and lagoons with water sports. And don’t forget to order at least one Kona coffee every day, it’s made with the best coffee beans in the world.
- This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located on 8 kilometers of beachfront on Oahu’s North Shore, Turtle Bay Resort offers 2 championship 18-hole golf courses. One of them designed by Arnold Palmer and George Fazio. All guest rooms offer ocean views. The Polynesian Cultural Center is at a short distance of just 6 kilometers, whereas the Honolulu International Airport is about 60 kilometers from the five-start Turtle Bay Resort, where you can order a cup of the exquisite Kona coffee, the best coffee in the world.
Hawaii Kona coffee beans are available at Hayman’s online store. All our coffee is roasted just before being shipped to you, for maximum freshness. Visit Hayman now and order the best and freshest Hawaiian Kona coffee, we offer free worldwide shipping!